Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Open House

Greetings!

I just wanted to remind parents and students that we will be having our Open House this Thursday at 7pm!  It's a great time to see the classrooms and meet all of the teachers.

Unfortunately, I have to be out of town this week, and I will not be present.  I have spoken to the students about having a substitute this week, and they know how sorry I am to have to be out! I love meeting families at Open House!

Even though I will not be there, please pick up a brochure that I will leave near our classroom.  It has information about me, as well as information about what we are doing in ELA.  If you would like to schedule a conference, please email or call me so that we can set that up!

It's been a G-R-E-A-T start to the year! Thank you PANTHERS! :)